Monday, September 15, 2008

New Home and Baby

So, it's been forever since I have written. We finally got into the new house in Oklahoma City on June 13. The house is beautiful and I love it! I wish Bryan could be living here with us, but that can't happen right now. Bryan has been to visit us numerous times, so that has been nice.

Our new little girl, Sydney, will be arriving on Sept 25th, 10 days from now. I am so excited to meet her and see what she looks like. Shelby is getting excited too, she has been drawing pictures for Sydney lately. I keep telling her Sydney will be coming soon; she is so tired of waiting. I have been feeling pretty good lately, considering. I have actually been able to sleep the last couple of nights, so that helps.

Jessica threw a surprise baby shower for me this past Sunday, it was a lot of fun. I had no clue. We went to Bellini's for brunch, it was tasty! I got some cute outfits, a baby blanket, a gift certificate, diapers, and a candle. Amanda, Paisley, Elaine, Pam, Vicki, and Aimee were all there. The shower was a good time, I will post some pix up soon.

Shelby started dance and gymnastics this past week. She was so excited to be out of the house and meeting new friends. She looked so cute in her leotards. She liked making noise with her tap shoes too. I think she enjoyed herself a little more at gymnastics because it isn't as structured as dance. It's hard for her to sit still.

Well, guess that's all for now. I will post pictures of the baby as soon as she arrives. XOXO

No comments: