Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Changes

Wow, I am so excited to write my first blog. I thought this would be the best way to keep our family and friends up to date on all the excitement of the Trulson Clan. First, Shelby turned 3 yesterday. I can't believe it; time has flown by so fast! She has become this assertive, independent, polite, silly, stubborn little girl that I fall in love with more everyday. We are also expecting Trulson Spawn #2 at the end of September. None of us expected that one, but we are very excited! Luckily, I have only gained 7 lbs. up to this point, which is GREAT considering I gained a whopping 70 lbs with Shelby. (Not happening again!) We are currently still in the land of BROWN (New Mexico). Just imagine all the ugly crayons in the crayon box and WELCOME TO NEW MEXICO! I am leaving the Air Force after 8 years in May and will be moving back home to OKLAHOMA. Never thought I would say that! After 8 years of being away from family and friends and having my own children, I realize just how much I miss and need home. Fortunately, I have a husband that loves my family and friends too, and is willing to move to a state with no ocean or mountains. Unfortunately, Bryan won't be able to move with us. He will be stuck in the Dirt State for another year, will deploy for 6 months, and then he will seperate from the Air Force and join us. Wow! My mother, the angel she is, will be letting Spawn #1 and I live with her until October, at which time we will be purchasing a home in Oklahoma. So many changes in Trulson life in the next few months! It's a little overwhelming and exciting at the same time. Well, I will try to keep up with the blog atleast once a week. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

the expecting ones said...

Hey welcome to the blog world. It is a cool way to keep everybody up tp date with what is going on. Especially people really far away like me who is aweful at calling on the phone. lol. I miss you guys tons and tell shelby happy birthday from uncle Greg. well i am going to try to call you guys soon. talk to you later.